ACCESS TO NATURE
- Trails and access to Dallas’ urban forests, the Elm Fork Green Belt, and the Great Trinity Forest.
- Up people of all ages and walks of life to create healthier neighborhoods and a healthier Dallas, together.
- Connected communities that are proud to work together to improve the quality of their region.
- A healthy city through service-learning opportunities, trash clean ups, and outdoor recreation.
- Public areas by revitalizing and beautifying parks, waterways, and other public spaces. We also convert derelict, forgotten land into community spaces, gardens, and parks for public use.
- At local public, private, and charter schools, providing innovative environmental programs and service opportunities for youth age 14-25 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Number of Volunteers
Number of Volunteers Hours
Pounds of Debris & Trash Removed
Number of Trees Planted